Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Lambcake blog is here! (Long live the blog!)

Hello everyone,

I thought it was time to set up a blog for the Lambcake Etsy shop and here it is - Complete with a nice Christmas theme. Do you like it?

Well, things have been a little slow to start regarding the shop, but I have been told that that's always the case with handmade items, as they're a bit of a tough nut to crack at the beginning, but I'm staying positive that I'll make my first sale soon. That'll be a momentous occasion, I can tell you!

Even so, I've had quite a few views on my items so far and it's really exciting so, fingers crossed.

Keep an eye on the shop over the next couple of days, as I'll be adding some new, special items that I'm sure you will love. Don't forget to check out the Lambcake Twitter page and come and see us on Facebook, too!

Happy Holidays,
Emma at Lambcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment